We are currently looking for sponsors for 2014. If you are interested in sponsoring 2 Sisters Challenge Blog please email us at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Challenge 15 ~ Nontraditional Christmas Colors

Good morning and welcome to the 15th challenge here at 2 Sisters.  We are pleasantly amazed by the number of entries each week.  We love seeing all of the projects that are entered in the challenges.  Our sponsor this week is the amazing Glitterbabe's Art

If you haven't seen her art you should stop by her shop and check it out for yourself.

Hi.  My name is stef h.  I am owner of GLITTERBABE'S ART SHOP.  I am married to a wonderful man going on 20 years and we live in sandwich, Illinois ñ a funny little place right after plano and bologny, Illinois!  Which gives youÖ. Plano bologny sandwich!  JUST KIDDING ñ about the bologny part anyway!  I really do live in SANDWICH and it really is right after PLANO! 

i have been a crafter ñ mostly cardmaker - going on 10 years and I have been drawing images for a little over a year.  Actually, it was my hubby who encouraged me. When he heard all the talk about digital stamps he talked about my doodling and suggested I give digi images a try.  After many hours of practice I decided to put my ìdoodlesî out there and opened my shop and, as they say, the rest is history!  I strive for quality product and work hard to give my very best.  I have tons of fun with it and I hope you do too!




The theme of our challenge this week is NONTRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS COLORS.  We want to see projects in colors other than red, green, gold and silver.  Stef H. of Giitterbabe's Art has been very kind and provied our DT with some images to showcase this week.  Here is what the DT has come up with to give you some inspiration.


MARY
(MISTLETOE)



STACY
(HARK THE HERALD)



DONNA
(WINTER HOME)



PAT
(HANGING ORNAMENTS)

Now its your turn.  Show us your NONTRADITIONAL COLORED CHRISTMAS cards/projects.  You have until 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time on Friday December 3rd to enter your project.  We are still having trouble with the linky tool so if it shuts off before it is supposed to just enter your project in the comments section of this post.



Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

12 comments:

patriziawithaz said...

A great Challenge and fabby DT cards.Thanks for the inspiration x

Debbie said...

Beautiful dt work, lovely challenge. Debbiexx

Nancy in Iowa said...

nice challenge.I posted my verson over on my blog.

Thank you for the inspiration.

shakyteach said...

Great challenge.

Here's mine:

http://ohmystuff-shakyteach.blogspot.com/2010/11/november-card-5.html

sammi said...

Here's mine:

http://sammibugscrapshack.blogspot.com/2010/11/68-christmas-song-ollcb.html

Dawn Lancaster said...

Thanks have left my link!
Hugs
Dawn x

bcriminger said...

Her is my link: http://joyfullycreative.blogspot.com/2010/12/new-technique.html

bcriminger said...

and another http://joyfullycreative.blogspot.com/2010/12/doodling-snow.html

bcriminger said...

and one more: http://joyfullycreative.blogspot.com/2010/12/angel-in-gold.html

Pam Leng said...

Wow what an amazing blog I have just found you. I am gutted that I missed your design team call by a couple of days.

Pam xx

Anonymous said...

Je viens d'ajouter votre page web à mes favoris. J'aime lire vos messages. Merci!

Anonymous said...

Hola, Interesante, no va a continuar con este artнculo?.